ROOMS BRIEF OVERVIEW
Our hotel offers various types of accommodation that suits everyones needs by offering you not only classic main hotel rooms ( which include 8 Junior Suites and 3 King Suites - spacious and elegantly furnished ) but sea view gallery rooms and poolside luxury rooms.
- All rooms balconies with preferred mountain/sea/harbour views to choose from.
- All suites incorporate a shower , separate bathrooms , separate lounge and dining areas with large LCD satellite Tv . In addition to this the king suites are adapted to accommodate families with interconnected bedrooms.
- Standard hotel rooms come with en suite bathrooms and other simple but crucial facilities like minibars, satelitte TV , AC units ,safety deposit boxes etc.
ACTIVITIES BRIEF OVERVIEW
- Aqua Park, Wave Pool, Large Freshwater Pool and an indoor cold plunge pool along with a sandy beach.
- Spa and Wellness Centre with various features.
- Natural gardens filled with traditional fruit trees / greenery where you can spend time and help yourself with the goods.
- A pool bar , Aqua Park Bar and the common restaurant available.
- Roman Style Amphitheatre , Kids Club and Animation Team along with tennis court , table tennis , water polo ,water aerobics , numerous waterspouts, beach bowls and darts.
WHERE CAN YOU GO DURING YOUR VISIT?
Oscar Resort Hotel Private Beach
The hotel provides a serene beach with facilities such as sun loungers and a bar.
What makes the venue so exceptional is it’s seclusion and the 30 metres of golden sand that surrounds its crystalline waters.
Attention: Although the beach security is monitored by a lifeguard, the children under the age of 12 should be supervised at all times by adults / guardians whilst at the beach and in water. Furthermore all outdoor provisions are closed during the winter months.
The famous venue referred to as the “turtle beach” is located approximately 10 miles east of Kyrenia and is one of the foremost attractions of Cyprus. Alagadi Beach is especially appealing for those who are willing to see the turtles hatch from their eggs as its the astonishing event the beach is named after.
This is again one of the most famous historic attraction of Kyrenia and its appealing for hotel customers due to the fact that its in the neighbourhood of the hotel.This castle dates back to the 7th Century and provides many artefacts from the times.
The Old Harbour
During the day the Kyrenia Harbour is the ideal address to shop , discover the traditions and culture of the island whilst being accompanied by the view of the sea, eat and drink. Its possible to take boat tours Kyrenia harbour is also framed by Kyrenia Castle and as the sun sets on this sleepy harbour you will be amazed by the buzz and excitement that develops within the area as the bars and taverns come alive. So basically the Kyrenia Harbour enables entertainment both day and night.
SideNote For Tourists: If you are someone who admires Golf we are pleased to inform you that the Korinium Esentepe Golf and Country Club has just opened and this 18 hole international course is one of a kind in Cyprus as its the earliest establishment of its kind.This development is known for attracting golf lovers from all around the globe.